Nov 30, 2008

thankful

i've done this a few years now, and even though my little slice of webbiness is more silent these days, i still have lots to be thankful for:
  • a loving and supportive partner
  • a new home!
  • hubby and #1 (who will never read this but deserve the thanks all the same)
  • stability and success in my work life
  • good family and friends
  • cheesy potatoes (c'mon, these always make the list)
  • my very own washer and dryer (no more laundromat!!)
  • the sharks on a tear this season
  • couches and blinds and rugs, oh my!
  • lillian vernon hilarity
  • a wind of hope and change for our beleaguered country
  • christmas tree farms and brisk winter air
  • upcoming time off
  • seeing my baby niece soon
  • weekly trips to borrone (and the good company therein)

...and so much more. happy thanksgiving, everyone.

No comments: